Monday, August 14, 2017

Changes to Pradera!

Well, we got the changes last Saturday night at 8. I was a little nervous that I might go all the way to Irapauto, but I didn't. I got changed here close in Queretaro. I'm now in the ward Pradera as zone leader with Elder Reyes, a very good elder almost about to finish. He finishes in December, and I finish in March, crazy stuff, haha!

My last week in the beloved ward of Colinas went very well. We finished bringing 10 investigators to church, which was a record for me, it was so awesome. The ward and the work there is really progressing. It was a little hard to leave the area, one of the investigators named Carlos didn't want me to leave at all. I told him I was leaving tomorrow, and he was shocked telling me that I need to speak with who ever was in charge and tell them to have me stay with Elder Leon. He doesn't want to accept anyone else to visit him. But I explained to him how it works, and I hope he likes the new elder well, Elder Rubio - which I'm sure he will.

The mission is going very well. I'm pumped to work hard this change with Elder Reyes, get to know the people and work well with them. We already put the goal to baptize 6 this change. I know I'm gonna learn a lot this change with Elder Reyes, I'm excited!!!

I wish you ALL a great week!!!

Love,

Elder Russon




1 comment: