Monday, January 8, 2018

New Year!!!

When the time goes fast, all we can do is what really matters most. Honestly the time is moving really quickly, but I'm enjoying it all. We're helping the mission out a lot, but we're a little worried about our area. We have about 15 investigators we're teaching, but none are really progressing well. But we're focused on that, and a miracle will come to pass.

Our mission president is inviting all of us to read the Book of Mormon in Spanish in 3 months, marking it in 4 different colors of crayons that have to do with Jesus Christ. If I want to finish it before I come back home, which I do, I have to read 18 pages a day! I'll get it done.

The mission is so wonderful, and I feel content and happy, life is great!

Love,

Elder Russon
 



No comments:

Post a Comment