Monday, December 19, 2016

Feliz Navidad...Prospero Ano y Felicidad!

Feliz Navidad de Mexico...!

So, we had another baptism last Thursday! His name is Jonathan, and hes 15 years old. We also baptized his little sister of 8 years old as well. Its always great to see a baptism. 

Well, I really cant believe that Christmas is in 6 days, it's sooo close. But my companion and I really don't feel the Christmas spirit. We have a tree, some Christmas songs, and today we got gifts for each other, all wrapped! But I just don't believe its almost here!

We're gradually finding new investigators to teach, which is great. Were also seeing difficulties in the ward, how they work and support each other and us. Its real hard sometimes, because if a ward doesn't support the missionary work, the missionary work just doesn't progress. So were straddling some hurdles and learning a lot of humility.

I had a pretty good week, I'm actually just a tad bit sick, it started yesterday, but I'm trying to get over it as quick as possible. Its all good though, I'm not worried.

Anyways, I WISH YOU ALL THE MERRIEST CHRISTMAS OF ALL, ENJOY IT WITH ALL THE FAM!!!

Love,

Elder Russon



1 comment:

  1. What a great picture this is of the missionaries. And, that's so great about Jonathan being baptized!

    ReplyDelete