Saturday, May 7, 2016

Gaining a Stronger Testimony of the Gospel

This past Sunday, we had a testimony meeting as usual for fast Sunday. Elder Vea and I blessed the sacrament, in Spanish, and that was great. There were about 20 missionaries in our ward (3 branches) , so pretty small. We got right into testimonies, and majority of everyone got up. After about 4 people went up, my heart and blood pressure were pounding. So I got up, and immediately the spirit testified through me. I said some thoughts and bore a powerful testimony. By the end, my eyes were teared up. That was a sweet experience. Many others testified, and I loved hearing them. 

At the end of the meeting, we sang All creatures of our God and King in Spanish. Everything we do is in Spanish. I almost started crying, it was way powerful. Some said they felt like angels were singing with us. This was one of the best sacrament meetings Ive ever had. Its important that we testify of what we KNOW to everyone, it strengthens our own so much. Everything this week is basically the same schedule. We went to immigration and got out green cards for Mexico. I was able to talk to a guy in Spanish for about 5-10 minutes. It was bien, everyone there seemed interested in who we are. 

Our teaching as a trio is becoming much more unified and better. Ive learned so much, and I continue to learn much more. On Sunday, we said goodbye to our closest district who left this last Monday morning. Most people leave at like 3 in the morning, crazy early. I cant believe I leave a week from this Monday.

Today we went to the temple again for the second time. We just got back 2 hours ago, and it was another great experience. The CCM is awesome. Im getting more used to Mexico, but I will be very happy to return to America, it truly is so much better than down here! Im getting super excited to get out into the mission field of Queretaro!



Cookies! All right!!! Muy Bien!
















1 comment:

  1. What a great looking bunch of Elders' and companions! What a special time this is for all of you to be spending full-time working for the Lord. Keep up the great work you're doing!

    ReplyDelete