Monday, December 11, 2017

A Full Week

This week we had our Ward missionary activity as a Ward family night. About 50 people came with about 5-7 investigators. We started out with a spiritual message-movie on the family, and then we went to the minute to win it games hosted by the members. It was great for everyone to get along and get to know each other better.
Then on Thursday we had our zone conference with President. At the end there was time left over and he asked all of us to share our testimonies, it honestly turned out to be the best zone conference I've ever had. Also, my interview afterwards went really well.

Friday night we had our Ward Christmas party which about 8 non members came and 2 of our investigators participated in the talent show. They both sang and one played the guitar, Mario and Alexis, super awesome!
Yesterday I gave a talk on Faith unto Repentance and it also went well. I'm able to see how I'm using my faith more in God and how He helps and blesses me. I rely a lot on my study of the Book of Mormon, it's a great backup support, super essential that we study it daily!

Love, 

Elder Russon



 
 







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that your Ward party turned out nice where 50 people attended! Also, I see that you got a nice package from home!

    ReplyDelete