Monday, December 18, 2017

Merry Christmas!

It's almost Christmas...just one week!

So we had changes, and now I'm in Hidalgo for my last 2 changes. Things are flying by real fast, especially today, lots of changes and trainings going on. But I'm real excited for everything, the mission is going great!

My new companion is Elder Molina from Arizona, he's a great missionary, we've got lots of work ahead of us!

Things are all going well, I'm feeling the spirit of Christmas now. This last Friday we had a xmas caroling activity with our zone in the alameda. We sang all the xmas songs in the hymn book, with Christmas hats and it went real well! 

Anyways, wherever you all are, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!! Be safe in your travels!

Love,

Elder Russon




1 comment:

  1. Dad’s so thrilled about your new assignment for these last two changes. Elder Molinas will make a wonderful last companion!

    ReplyDelete