Monday, February 27, 2017

Here We Go As Zone Leader!

So, we had changes! Elder Romero and Hernandez are going to stay here in Arbide. I got called as Zone Leader in Queretaro, zone Arcos! This one change in Leon went by waaay too fast, lots of things are happening. My new companion is Elder Kester, who is from Springville Utah, haha, super close to home. He was assistant to President 2 changes ago, so I’ll be learning a lot from him! I'm pretty excited and nervous to be zone leader, it’s a lot more responsibility and pressure, but that's just how it goes!

This week I interviewed 3 people for baptism, and it was fantastic! All 3 were baptized, and I learned a lot from the spirit as I interviewed them. I look forward to meeting a lot more people!

On Saturday, we had a, ‘’Noche Blanca.”  It's where the whole zone meets together with those who are going to be baptized and it’s a big program. President Williamson and the Stake President came to speak, and we as a zone, sang two musical numbers, we sounded pretty great! There were 10 baptisms, and for the month of February, our zone had a total of 15 baptisms, we were the best zone out of the 7 zones of the mission!

I’m super excited for this next change! I'm going to pass one year on the mission, which means I’ll have to renew my Mexico visa, and it’ll be General Conference too! I’m really excited for all of that!

I KNOW this is the church of Jesus Christ, and we are all involved in this great and marvelous missionary work! I really hope all of you have a solid week! 
Love,

Elder Russon




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being called as a zone leader! I know you will do well in this new calling!

    ReplyDelete